They say it takes 21 days to form a new habit, let’s be honest some habits take a lot longer, especially healthy habits. What if everything you need was presented to you in an easy and affordable collection. Not only has doTERRA done that with what I believe is the best little collection doTERRA has ever put together but you get ongoing support so you can really lean into this new healthy life. Yes the Healthy Habits Collection is everything you need to start or solidify that high vibe healthy lifestyle everyone wants and deserves.
As doTERRA moves into the next era of natural healthcare, the lens is going to shift to prevention and how 80% of your healthcare needs can be self managed so that the healthcare system can take care of the other 20% as it was intended.
You can learn more here about these holistic health care facilities doTERRA is opening where doctors are trained on the oils + tons of research.
This daily habit collection kit is going to be how you can build yourself the foundation of health. This will not only make you feel amazing, but it will also allow you to glow from the inside out and smell amazing as well!
here’s what’s included in this collection:
✔️ Lifelong Vitality Pack: the foundational supplement program that is doTERRA’s #1 product! It’s packed with bio-available food nutrients, omegas, antioxidants, phytonutrients, vitamins + minerals delivered in a balanced + absorbable way (aka no neon urine).
📽 Check out some of the testimonials in this video.
✔️ Terrazyme: this powerful blend of 10 active whole food enzymes helps your food digest, absorb + eliminate properly. Have you watched the Terrazyme oatmeal experiment yet?
✔️ Deep Blue Rub: Want to experience a spa massage whenever you feel like it? Work this baby into your traps or any sore areas and voila! It’s like magic - you won't know what you did without it.
✔️ PB Assist Probiotic: Want to get your guts + skin working together better? Seal up the gut, plant the right soil and everything starts working better! This probiotic is unique as a double layer capsule of pre-biotic fibre + 6 strains of probiotics to deliver 6 billion CFUs. Note: the PB Assist is currently only avail as a purchase from the US warehouse.
(see pricing structure further down)
✔️ 5ml Balance Blend: dab onto pulse points + breathe in to feel instant relaxation
✔️ 5ml Lemon: the cleansing powerhouse! Add to drinking water, make cleaners, remove stains, purify the air
✔️ 5ml Frankincense: promote healthy cell growth internally + glowing skin by making a skin oil
✔️ 5ml Lavender: The calming queen! Use for all things skin topically and aromatically to sleep better + relax
✔️ 5ml On Guard: The immune system supporter: diffuse to clean the air, use it to clean with and take internally
All of the 5ml bottles have approx 85 drops each.