The content on this website is written, owned and edited by Kimberly Ignas. All the ideas, tips and other information are based upon the personal experience. In order to remain transparent and completely ethical to our loyal readers, we tend to provide a disclosure of relationships while working on any product.
Any advertiser will not influence the content on our website. All the topics and information will be selected by us and we aim to satisfy the needs and desires of our readers. On some occasions, we make some agreements with advertisers and we will properly inform our readers by adding disclaimers under those posts.
The views and ideas that we share on our website are always our own and we promote only the best products. Any sort of compensation will never influence our opinion of a product.
Terms: By using our website www.kimberlyignas.com you, as a user, agree to follow these terms and conditions. Please note, we reserve the rights to change/modify these terms anytime we want, and it is your responsibility to check our terms time to time.
Scope: Before you visit any web-page or purchase our products, we suggest you to read our terms, website policies and all the linked info carefully. As a user, it is mandatory for you to read and accept all the terms mentioned in this agreement, and you are agreeing that these terms will be applied to you every time you visit any page or share it on social media. Some sites (linked to our website) may have their own terms and conditions and it is your responsibility to check their terms before using their services.
Using the website:
As a user, you agree that while you are using the site, you will not:
- Violate or break any law, 3rd-party rights or policies.
- Post offensive, misleading, inaccurate or false information (personal or otherwise).
- Post spam or send bulk emails, unwanted chain letters or any pyramid schemes.
- Knowingly plant viruses or anything that may harm the site or any of its users; post or send anything that is offensive, derogatory, profane or other means of abuse or harassment/anything that may bring harm to or incite the mistreatment of another person.
- Copy the content from the website or contest to display along with listings from other sites/use any part of our site onto another site without our written consent.
- Attempt to modify, change, disassemble or reverse engineer any software used by the site.
- Copy or change rights or any other content from the Company’s copyrights / trademarks.
- Collect other users’ information, such as email addresses, without being given consent.
No Warranty As To Content On The Website
The site is dynamic, and changes with time. Due to this, info on the site may change often. It is possible that some of this info may be seen as misleading, offensive or inaccurate.
The site, services and all of the content on the site are offered on an ‘as is,’ 'with all faults' and 'as available' basis. No warranties of any kind are explicitly or implicitly stated.
Limitation Of Liability
In no event are we, our related entities, our affiliates or employees to be held liable, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), or any other form, for:
- Any damages that you incur, whether they be direct, indirect, incidental or consequential
- Any loss of funds or profits, whether direct or indirect, that you incur
- Any claim, damage or loss that you incur as caused any transaction that you make on the site
The limitations on our liability as shown above shall apply whether or not we and all of our related entities as aforementioned have been advised of the risk of such losses. We specifically limit our liability in the case of the breach of a non-excludable warranty implied by legislation to the following remedies (the choice of which remains under our sole discretion).
We ensure the proper protection of information, data and servers, and make it a huge responsibility to offer dedicated services.
Information our website collects from you: Kimberly Ignas may collect various types of information based on the actions you perform on our website. Here are some of the situations where we collect information from you:
The actions you perform onwww.kimberlyignas.com: In the event you use our services such as signing up, purchasing any product, contacting for any query, sharing any message on our social media accounts etc, we collect the information about it. Kimberly Ignas may even collect information about the duration and frequency of the activities you perform on our site.
Other actions related to you: Kimberly Ignas also collects information that other users provide when they share something related to you (mention your link, message, referral ID, or any related information).
Information about the device you use: Kimberly Ignas also gathers the information about the device you use while surfing our website or conducting any transaction. We collect information about the device depending on your permissions. We use this information in order to analyze the various services we offer. Some device information that we collect might include:
- Version of hardware, device, operating system, file names, software compatibility, signal strength, battery information, device identifiers etc.
- Location of the device you use such as through Bluetooth, Wi-Fi signals, GPS etc.
- Information related to the connection that you use while operating our website such as ISP, type of browser, time zone you are in, IP address, phone number (if you allow)
- Information regarding the sites and apps that might use our links.
Third Party Information: Kimberly Ignas also gathers information about you and the various activities you perform on our social media platform pages such as Facebook or any third party partner when we offer services jointly with them. However, we do not sell your information to third parties from any kind of profits.
The use of this information collected from you: Kimberly Ignas is dedicated to providing personalized and customized experiences for our users, and thus we use the information you provide us in order to offer you the most reliable services:
Improve and Develop services for you: We try our best to personalize content and even make suggestions for you in order to offer realistic experiences while using our website. Kimberly Ignas performs various researches, surveys and test numerous features based on the information you provide and thus we continuously improve services for you.
Communicate with you: You might receive some marketing emails, messages etc about the new products, or special offers and all this communication is kept confidential. Kimberly Ignas may even use some of your services while responding to your queries.
Analyzing the ads: Kimberly Ignas may start various marketing and advertising campaigns as per the information you provide, and we do so in order to measure the relevant results of our ads and the various services we offer. We try to personalize the ads you see on our website, or on search engines.
Promoting Safety and Security: Kimberly Ignas makes use of the information you provide us in order to verify your activities, and thus offering security to our users. We try to investigate all the suspicious activities that occur on the site and make sure all the violations are handled with strictness.
How we share the information: Public information: In case you post anything on our social media platforms, every other user is able to see your posts. You are free to delete it anytime you want.
Websites and Partners: The Company may share the information to our partners in order to provide effective services or to analyze the results. These partners might include our email marketers, server maintenance experts etc, and we will assure the information is safe and not sold to anyone.
As a user, you understand that everything on the Internet has a risk to get exposed. Though we provide professional security and safety to your information, it is not possible for us to guarantee 100% protection.